I draw from a a range of treatment modalities, but nothing compares to the healing and transformative potential that resides within you. With curiosity, we embark on an exploration of your internal word to discover new possibilities and choices. The communication we practice in this working relationship improves the expressive skills in your other relationships as well.
As a licensed psychotherapist, I work with individuals and couples to address a variety of presenting issues :
- Mood Changes
- Over intellectualism
- Overwhelming emotions
- Lack of emotions
- Complex Identity and Culture
- Non-conforming Identity
- Self Esteem
- Gender and Sexuality
- Conflict Resolution
- Work and Purpose
- Creativity and Artistry
- Existential Anxiety
- Phases of Life
My office is located at 291 Broadway, near the Chambers St, City Hall and Brooklyn Bridge stations.
I do not accept insurance, but I can provide a receipt for your insurance company if you have out of network benefits.
I offer a sliding scale for those with financial hardship, in which case the fee is determined at the time of consultation.
- Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy: Post-Graduate Certification in Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy Center for Gender and Sexuality: LGBTQ Clinical Certification
- Family and Couples Treatment Services: Family and Couples Clinical Certification; Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Trauma Supervision Group: Advanced clinical supervision in trauma modalities: EMDR, Dyadic Resourcing, Internal Family Systems, Observed and Experiential Integration.
- New York University: BFA, MSW
- Inwood Community Services Outpatient Mental Health Clinician
- New York State Psychiatric Institute (4 South): Recovery-focused, Psychiatric Social Work. Evidence based wellness and self-management groups, family intervention, psycho-education, individual assessment and planning.
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center: Adult and Pediatric Emergency Department Crisis Social Work; Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Social Work. Co-occurring groups and individual assessment.