I am a licensed clinical social worker with advanced psychoanalytic training as well as clinical certifications in couples therapy, gender & sexuality, and LGBTQ affirmative psychotherapy. I also have extensive experience in the treatment of trauma and bilateral interventions such as EMDR and OEI. My work with individuals and couples addresses a variety of presenting issues :
- Mood Changes
- Overwhelming emotions
- Lack of emotions
- Existential Anxiety
- Sexual Boundary Violations
- Complex Identity and Culture
- Non-conforming Identity
- Phases of Life
- Self Esteem
- Communication Skills
- Work and Purpose
- Creativity and Artistry
- Borderline presentation
- Bipolar symptoms
My private practice is located at 291 Broadway, near the Chambers St, City Hall and Brooklyn Bridge stations.
My fee ranges from $150-250.
I offer a sliding scale for those with financial hardship.
I am not affiliated with any insurance company, but I can provide documentation for out-of-network benefits.
- New York University: BFA, MSW
- Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy: 4 Year Post-Graduate Advanced Training in Psychoanalysis
- Psychotherapy Center for Gender and Sexuality: 3 year LGBTQ Affirmative Training Certification
- Family and Couples Treatment Services: 2 year Family and Couples Clinical Certification
- Trauma: Advanced clinical supervision in trauma modalities: Principles of EMDR, Dyadic Resourcing, Internal Family Systems, Observed and Experiential Integration.
- New York State Psychiatric Institute (4 South): Recovery-focused Psychiatric Social Work. Wellness and self-management groups, family intervention, psycho-education, individual assessment and planning.
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center Adult and Pediatric Emergency Department: Crisis Management and Social Work. Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Social Work: Co-occurring groups and individual assessment.
- Inwood Community Services Outpatient Mental Health Clinician.
- Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy: Clinician in Adult Treatment, Trauma Division, Family and Couples Treatment, and Psychotherapy Center for Gender and Sexuality.